Monday 7 December 2009

Animatic 2

I should've done this LOOOONG ago - I can see a lot of the areas where the images aren't communicating very well now that I have looked more carefully at the storyboard and timed out the images. I have fixed the beginning quite a lot from its initial storyboard sketch (which you can see has been re-drawn) and the later two thirds of the animatic haven't been amended yet you expect to see more improvements (hopefully!) There's barely any sound but try to imagine a nice bit of piano music :)


The story is still lacking a bit...I guess I'm being rather literal with my narrative and there's not much hidden symbolism but for some reason my brain just isn't thinking that way right now. Maybe once I sort out the animatic I can start adding layers of meanings to my film.