Thursday 3 December 2009

Another ROUGH test

I don't really know why this took me as long as it did :S and I know I have a LOT of timing issues to sort out with this. I'll add a few more in-betweens then re-linetest it again - hopefully I'll be able to adjust the timing a bit better!


I've imagined this scene a couple of times in my head to put into the last section of my story (which hadn't been storyboarded!) and it seemed a suitable action to try out for another animation test involving the touch of a loved one. What is shown here is the ghost character reminiscing about the time when he was alive - just another one of those moments when the couple were happy.

The storyboard is almost complete - Once I sort out a rough idea for the ending I'll go back through the whole thing and adjust the scenes then time them out in an animatic. Need to get a move ON! This whole animation test thing is starting to work, [although I don't want my film to revolve around the theme of romance/love too much] I feel like I can use the moments when the ghost tries to touch his fiancée to enhance his own absence and the loneliness of the woman.