Sunday 21 February 2010

Time Warp!

Woooh it's been a little while hasn't it? Well, I got my grade back for the first module and I'm very very pleased. I'm disappointed in myself for not producing concept artwork to hand in but good news is that I HAVE been working on some. It is rather difficult to create a suitable and established style that I can easily reproduce and yet won't take too much time (so faster for animating too!)

I created a new storyboard AGAIN and then made a half-animatic...AGAIN! But then scrapped it...AGAIN! It's horrible being in such a cyclical pattern...thinking I'm out of it then realising I'm still in it! Well...then for the hand-in I made ANOTHER storyboard which I find is better than the others but the story needs some cutting down...but there'll be some changes AGAIN.

I took a long walk today in the beautiful sunshine and refreshing breeze to think through things and have been re-inspired by a few things I have watched/read/listened to in the not so distant past.

more updates to come soon! :)