Monday 16 November 2009

People Tell me I don't have enough pictures...

...so here's a selection of images from my animatic that I really like and might not keep because I'm applying some (by some I mean A LOT OF) changes to the story.



and then I tried to apply some colour to an image but it didn't really work out...I think I'll got for a slightly less watercolour-esque style but I'm not sure on this decision just yet...


As advised by Leonie I watched Ghost(1990) - it's not a great film but it was useful to gain a better understanding of what is widely accepted in terms of conventional qualities of a ghost. There are similarities with my own film but the messages are different.

I'm at a confusing stage now...in the beginning I was told I was too literal and cliché...but if I have to create a conventionally accepted ghost then I have to be cliché...not that I mind that at all since I wanted to make a more visually spectacular piece than an overly sophisticated bit of story-telling. I'm not gifted in "great ideas" at the moment. I should work on that!